Thursday, June 10, 2021

ELKS ORIENTATION / LOLA SURGERY

THURSDAY
6-10-2021 
 

 

Awake at 6:45AM.

Much cooler today.

Hubby had been up early, made breakfast eggs for dogs. Fed dogs. Gave tuna to cats.

I got up. Made the bed.

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens for Hubby.

I gave him some Jello salad that I made last night for his breakfast. 
 
ROBERT ON SOFA



 
KR texted Hubby and said that Lola had come thru surgery OK. She will come home tomorrow.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM.
 
I did laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
WILSON CHEWING ON BULLY STICK
 
 
Cleaned out Roomba and started it in our master bedroom.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV for a while.
 
Hubby called and said Tater wanted to come home.
 
I left Wilson at home and drove to the shop. There was a HUGE RV parked right in front of the shop. Nobody can see the shop now. Supposedly the new buyers of the property.

I picked Tater up and we drove home.

At home, I unloaded Tater and let him outside for potty. He brought home his bully chew that I had purchased for him the other day.

Hubby got home at 4PM and changed into different clothes. Shorts and nice shirt. He went down to the Elks for his Orientation at 6PM. 

Hubby got home at 8PM. 

We watched TV and went to bed.



No comments: