Tuesday, June 29, 2021

TUES DAY / STORM

TUESDAY
JUNE 29 2021
 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby made eggs for dogs and fed them. 
 
Hubby ran some more garbage out to the can. Garbage men came and dumped it. Hubby brought can inside the fence before he left for the shop.
 
I started laundry. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

We watched morning news while eating breakfast. Saw the Florida Condo collapse recovery. 

Hubby left for work at 8:30AM. 

I cleaned breakfast dishes. 




I vacuumed. I picked up dog poo outside in the back yard. 

I watered plants. I put water in bird feeder.

I stayed home and played with dogs.

At 3PM, Hubby got home. 

We drove to Chrome Nails to get pedicures. However, they were busy and it looked like they had just started on 4 people. 

We left and went to D Thai Bistro to eat. Got Crab Rangoon. Hubby got Eggplant. I got Orange Chicken. We also got hot tea.
 
 
  CRAB RANGOON

ORANGE CHICKEN


SPICY EGGPLANT & NOODLES


Dark clouds and wind started while we were eating. 

STORM


The food was not so great. Hubby hated his noodles as they smelled like raw fish. Especially not worth $58 for lunch.

Then we came home. Let the dogs out to play. Tater had barked the entire time we were gone. We will have to practice on his barking/electronic collar.

Watched TV for a while.

Ordered groceries on Walmart website. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: