Friday, June 25, 2021

TATER TO SHOP / NAILS

FRIDAY
6-25-2021
 
 


Awake at 5:30AM. Hubby had already left the bed. I woke up with the dogs. Kissed them and petted them. Up at 6AM. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Made the bed, then decided to wash the cover. 

Hubby made eggs for dogs. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
We made a grocery list for Walmart pick up. 

I took water out for the birds and found that the neighbors have a bird feeder on their back fence (but not allowed by HOA) There were hundreds of birds over there. No birds in my bird bath. I am sad.
 
Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I ordered a bird feeder from Overstock. Looks like a metal flower and you put bird seed on top of it. 

BIRD FEEDER FROM OVERSTOCK
HELICONIA BIRD FEEDER


Went to get Tater at Noon.

We picked up mail when we got back home. 

 ROBERT WATCHING ME
 
I worked on bookwork in the office. Robert decided to watch me from the hallway. 
 
I watched TV. 

Left at 2:45PM to get my nails done. 

I stopped down at the shop after my nail appointment. Pat was there. Hubby gave me the trailer title.

Hubby picked up groceries at Walmart.
 
I drove home. Let the dogs outside. 
 
TIRED PUPPIES


 
 
Hubby got home and brought groceries inside. We put groceries away.
 
Left to go swimming. Forgot our noodles at home.
 
Swam until 6:30PM then came home. 
 
Watched TV. Had dinner.


No comments: