Tuesday, June 15, 2021

HUBBY & PAT TO CEDAR CITY PICKING UP PAT'S EXCURSION / HOT

TUESDAY
6-15-2021
 

 
Up at 6AM. Hubby had been up since 5:30AM. He said that he heard the construction equipment working on the new road/subdivision north of us.  

Hubby had fed the cats tuna, started breakfast for the dogs & fed them, put laundry away. 

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby got the FMF out and he drove down to the Pioneer Center to get his truck & the trailer that he had loaded last night.

Hubby left at 7AM to pick up Pat and drive up to Bryce Canyon to pick up Pat's truck and trailer.
 
MOVING ALL PAT'S VEHICLES
 

When I got back home with the FMF, I brought in the garbage can. 

I made the bed and cleaned up. 

Dave & Carmen were in the back driving past on their golf cart. Tater barked at them. I hit the shock collar so he would not bark. I went outside to talk with them. IT IS HOT. OMG. I only talked i
Hubby texted me at 11AM to let me know they finally got there.

I washed my hair. 

TATER & WILSON ON SOFA

 
I watched a Series on Acorn TV called Deadwater Fell. It was good.
 
At 4PM, I put away laundry, put away dishes, vacuumed house, cleaned cat litter
 
At 5PM, Hubby texted me to tell me that he was back in Mesquite. I took the dogs and we went to pick him up at the Community Center.

Brought Hubby home. We watched TV for the night. it was too late to go swimming.

Watched new show, Keeping Faith on Acorn TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: