Wednesday, June 16, 2021

HOT HOT HOT / DRY FEET /

 JUNE 16 2021
WEDNESDAY
 
 
Up at 5:30AM. 

I made the bed, got dressed.

Hubby let dogs outside. He made eggs for them & fed them. 

I put away clean dishes. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Tejbir from Yogi Window Cleaning came at 6AM. He brought his new assistant, Gauge. 

They cleaned until 8AM. Then I took Hubby in the FMF and drove to the Pioneer Center so he could pick up his truck & Trailer. 

We drove to the shop. He parked the truck & trailer at the shop. He got in the car with me. 

I drove to Wendy's so we could get breakfast sandwiches. 

Hubby drove me home and dropped me off.

He almost left without getting his Jump Box Charger, but I ran out of the garage and flagged him down.

I watched the rest of the season of Keeping Faith on Acorn TV.

I went to the office and had a couple emails. Insurance person keeps harping about "previous" insurance options. 

Then I got an email from ID Insurance Commission about Met Life finally agreeing to return our insurance payment for the ID house. WTF. Why can't they do it without the authorities getting involved? Fucking assholes.

Hubby then went back to the shop. He unloaded the vehicles that were on the trailer. 

Pat helped him and went to pick up a UTV from a customer and take it down to the shop.

I tried "Chatting" with Wyze to get Cam Plus on all my security cameras. Pain in the ass. Could not get the App to work. 

My stress level is increasing. WHY is everything such a pain the fucking ass?


No comments: