Thursday, June 03, 2021

JUNE 3 / HUBBY DRIVES TO RICHFIELD, UTAH

JUNE 3 2021
THURSDAY
 

 
 
Up at 5:30AM. 
 
I went out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. I was overcome by nausea and had to take pink pepto-bismol.
 
Hubby made eggs for dogs & fed them. He put them outside for potty.
 
I put water out for the birds in the bird bath.
 
Hubby left at 6:45AM. He has to meet the city inspector at the shop by 7:15AM to get our City Permit.

I did the cat litter because Hubby forgot.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I put dirty clothes in washer and started washing machine. Then I put clothes in dryer.

I watched TV.
 
WILSON PERCHES ON TOP OF SOFA
 

 

Hubby called and wanted me to order a mount from Rugged Radios.
 
Hubby installed his Port Hole in the door at the shop.
 
PORT HOLE IN SHOP DOOR
 

I then applied for a Dealership account and emailed them.

I ordered an RMOR business stamp from Vistaprint.

I soaked my feet in hot water, put scrub on them, then put lots of cream on them. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. 
 
 
 
WILSON ON ARM REST IN RECLINER
 




Made an appointment with the Walmart Vision clinic for an exam on Saturday.

Hubby called and I had to walk him thru online about doing a billing and printing out paperwork for his bill of a customer.

I paid off credit cards. 

I called MACU about our truck title. Talked to Agnes, customer service Rep who then placed me on a brief hold and talked to the titling department. They will release the title and it should be sent to us in 2 weeks.




No comments: