Tuesday, June 08, 2021

ARCTIC CAT INTERVIEW / BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT PART 2

TUESDAY
6-8-2021
 
 
 

Up at 6:00AM. I go potty and am dizzy and nauseated. Hubby stayed in bed until 6:15PM.

I stayed in bed until 6:30AM. 

Got up, made bed, went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby had forgotten his latte yesterday, so I just got the latte out of the fridge and he had ICED coffee!

Hubby did cat litter.

He left at 7AM. 

I brought the garbage can inside. Then I picked up dog poo, put water in bird bath.

Did bookwork.
 
Dogs napped.

DOGS NAPPING ON RECLINER

Started laundry and dishes. 

Hubby called me at 9:30AM and told me the interview went well with the Arctic Cat dealer and we will know by the end of June if we are approved.

I filled out Mudbusters dealer application.

Went down to the shop at 1:30PM. The Landlord was there again. Then I helped Hubby with computer stuff. Showed him out to Copy and Paste things on the internet. 
 
I stopped at Clark County Printing and paid for our t-shirts. The guy there ordered grey shirts without me seeing the color. The front desk idiot girl told him that I wanted grey shirts. So got 1/2 white lettering and 1/2 in black lettering. We can always change it later in the next order. I paid for the entire order.

At 3PM we drove to St George to get my hair done with Reagan at United Hairlines.

Hubby dropped me off. He took the dogs to the park for a walk. Then he bought smoothies at Tropical Smoothie Cafe. 

Hubby picked me up. We drove to Blaze Pizza. He went inside to get pizzas while I waited in the A/C in the truck with the dogs.
 
HUBBY'S PIZZA
MY PIZZA
 

We ate pizza. Watched all the people go into Cookie Crumbl. Then we drove home. 

Hubby stopped in Littlefield at the Flying J to get Krispy Kremes and lottery tickets.

At home, we unloaded everything.

Washed the dogs. Water was warm, but there was a breeze blowing.

I took some marijuana because I had ENDO cramps.
 
Went to bed early at 9PM.


No comments: