Sunday, June 20, 2021

FATHER'S DAY BRUNCH AT ELKS

 JUNE 20 2021
SUNDAY
 

 

Awake at 5AM when the dogs had to go potty. Hubby let them out, then he came back to bed.

We both got up at 7AM. I made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

I took water out for the bird bath. I watered some plants. I picked up LOTS of dog poo.

Hubby opened his Father's Day Box. He got 2 pounds of Copper and new sleeping boxers. 

He got changed into a Hawaiian shirt and new grey shorts. 

We went out on the patio. It was already 100 degrees. I trimmed Hubby's ear hair. Hubby put fresh water in the dog water trough. I picked up more dog poo.

KR called at 9AM to wish Hubby a Happy Father's Day. She & Spencer and their friend tried to cut down a tree in the back yard and it came down wrong. Hubby tried to give advice about what to do. 

Hubby helped me put my hair into a bun at 9:30AM.

No comments: