Wednesday, June 02, 2021

JUNE SECOND

WEDNESDAY
6-2-2021 
 

 

Awake at 6:30AM. Heard Hubby making breakfast for the dogs in the kitchen.

I got up at 6:45AM. 

I made the bed.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby fed the dogs & let them out for potty.

Hubby left at 7:45AM. He went to Golden West to have breakfast with the UTV Club.

I went out to put water in the bird bath.

Watched TV for a while.

Did laundry. Put dishes in dishwasher. 
 
I went to get mail. There was an Amazon delivery of Inner Axle Seals which I gave to Hubby for the shop.
 
Called Hubby at 9:45AM. Met him at John's on the hill so he could fix the FMF. He charged it for A/C. Then I followed Hubby home. Hubby picked up the Prismatic Powders from our refrigerator and put it in a cooler with ice. 
 
I stayed home with the dogs and watched TV. Murdoch Mysteries. I came to the end of Season 12. 
 
Needed to purchase ACORN TV to have Season 13 & 14. 
 
Then I did more laundry and put it away. Put away clean dishes and put more inside the dishwasher.
 
Let the dogs out several times. It was horribly hot outside. 
 

 


No comments: