Wednesday, June 30, 2021

WED NES DAY AND ST GEORGE TRIP

 WEDNESDAY
6-30-2021
 

 
Up at 6AM. Hubby asked me if he could use the left-overs for the dog breakfast from D Thai Bistro and I told him yes.

Then I made the bed.

I had a difficult time putting in my contact this morning. My eye was watery and full of pus. I had not worn my contact overnight, but it felt like something was in my eye. I found a huge eyelash that was irritating. 

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby had left BOTH of his coffee cups at the shop, so I had nothing for his coffee. I had to use one of my coffee mugs.

We watched morning News for a while. Then Hubby took Tater with him down to Walmart to pick up groceries at 8AM. He came back and unloaded groceries. Tater got out of the truck and ran after a bunny. I had to race to get the electronic clicker and gave it to Hubby. 
 
I put groceries away. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM to go down to the Community Center and pay for Bingo in July. No pizza or sandwiches anymore. 

I had to call down to the Community Center to find out what day it was being held. Patty was kinda nasty about it.

Then I called Clark County Printing. They STILL did not return a call yesterday about the shirts. The Rep said that they are coming in tomorrow. I told her to call me as soon as they get there, so I can pick them up.

I did bookwork.

Hubby talked with Reuben Sr after work for quite a while. Then he came home at 4:30PM. 

PLAYING AFTER WORK


We played with the dogs for a while. Then we went swimming. Had to drive around as Tater was barking. Hubby put him in the kennel.

Got back at 7:00PM. 
 
Watched TV. 
 
I went to bed at 9:30PM.
 
Casey got here at 10:30PM. 
 
 


No comments: