Sunday, June 27, 2021

SAT UR DAY

JUNE 26 2021
SATURDAY
 
  

 
Woke up at 5AM. Hubby was getting food ready for the dogs. He fed them. 

I made the bed and then came out to the kitchen to prepare lattes & Nanogreens.

I made a baked cheese egg for breakfast. 
 
BAKED BREAKFAST EGG
 

Hubby had burritos. 

We watched morning news together.
 
I did not feel good all day. Very tired. No energy. Difficult to breathe. 
 
Hubby made me test everything. BP OK, Heart Rate OK, Oxygen Levels OK.
 
I took some aspirins and some Pepto-Bismol because I was nauseated, too.
 
I sat on the sofa for a while, but went to take a nap at Noon. 
 
Hubby kept coming to the bedroom and checking on me. The dogs slept with me for a while, but then left and Robert came to sleep with me. 
 
I got up at 4PM. Still not feeling well.  

We watched TV for a while. 

I have not eaten anything all day. Drank lots of water.

Took Tater & Wilson to the park at 9:30PM. There was one other dog, but they left before we got inside the park. Tater peed on the bench as we were sitting down. Tater ran for a while. Then he rolled around on grass. Wilson ran, but mostly sniffed everything.

We left and came back home. 

I took a hot bath and went to bed at 10PM. 

Hubby checked on me and came to bed at 11:30PM.


No comments: