Friday, April 30, 2021

HUBBY AND TATER AT NEW SHOP / WASH CLOTHES

 FRIDAY
4-30-2021
 

 
 
END OF APRIL 2021...
 
Up at 7AM.
 
Hubby went down to the new shop. He worked on stuff with Mike.

Hubby got home at 2AM. He went down to LeAnn & Steve's to talk to them about their UTV. Then he took me down to get my nails done at 3PM. We left the dogs at home in the kennel.

It only took until 3:30PM. We drove back home.
 
Hubby ate lunch. He sat on the sofa and was going to take a nap.
 
Put dogs into their kennel and left with swim bags. Drove the Dually over to the Pioneer Center.
 
Swim at Pioneer Center 5-8PM. 
 
Hubby lost the brakes on his truck. He did not tell me. 
 
Then we drove to Wendy's to get chicken sandwiches for me. It was only when we were in drive-thru at Wendy's that I heard the clunking front end and screeching brakes. 
 
We got home and I unloaded food. Gave chicken nuggets to dogs. 
 
We ate and I took marijuana. Went to bed at 9:30PM.
 
 


No comments: