Wednesday, April 28, 2021

HUBBY & TATER LEAVE IDAHO

WEDNESDAY
4-28-2021 



Up at 6AM when Hubby called me. He said that he had walked Tater and they were leaving the hotel. I talked to him as he drove thru town. 
 
TRUCK & TRAILER LOADED IN ATHOL
 

I made the bed. Put collar on Wilson. Put Wilson outside for potty.

I made breakfast eggs for Wilson. Put tuna out for the cats. Gave the cats some cheese. 
 
I made latte & Nanogreens. I had yogurt for breakfast.  

Watched TV for while. 

Cleaned cat litter.
 
Went outside to pick up dog poo. I put water in the bird bath. I cleaned the water for the hummingbirds. I watered plants. 

Then I noticed that there were stains on the patio furniture, so I cleaned everything. Then I put everything back.
 
Hubby called me as he was driving thru Missoula. I found a Truck Wash for him, but there was a truck there getting washed that would take 45 minutes. So he decided not to wait.
 
I had asked him about depositing $ in Horizon, he had not done it in CDA, so I directed him to a Horizon in Missoula. He had to drive thru town and walk up to the drive-thru and deposit $ with the teller while I was on the phone with him.

Wilson and I drove down to Walmart at 2PM to get groceries. More milk, chocolate cupcakes for Hubby's birthday tomorrow. Very nice kid came out with ear lobe plugs. 

Hubby called me again. He was trying to get in line to wash his truck in Idaho Falls but had to wait too long.
 
TATER TRAVELING DOG
 

Then he saw an overhead sign on the Interstate saying there was a major accident at the NV/AZ border and the road was closed. Major Delays.

I looked up the info online and they HAD closed the interstate. Some semi-truck had ricocheted and hit 2 other semis and a car. Dropped the load onto the road. Major clean up.

So I told Hubby to drive home as he could detour around it. 

I went to bed at Midnight. Hubby got to Mesquite at 1AM and washed the trailer for 1 hour until 2AM. He came home and got into bed with me.


No comments: