Saturday, April 10, 2021

SATURDAY AND DAY OF REST / WASH DOGS

APRIL 10 2021
SATURDAY
 
 
Up at 2AM. Thought my phone had "binged" in a message. But there was nothing there. It must have been Hubby snoring so loudly. I made him roll over. Tater crowded me all night. Wilson slept beside me and I petted him.

Up at 6AM to pee. Then back to bed.

Up at 8AM when the cat jumped on the bed and screamed to be fed. 
 
I got up, dressed. Then I went to the kitchen and opened a can of tuna for the cats. 

I started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby came out to take over the eggs and feed the dogs. I let the dogs outside to potty.

I sat down to eat breakfast and watch morning News. 

I put out clean water for the birds. I turned on the mister outside and the fan so it would be cool for the dogs.

I picked up dog poo outside. Cleaned up Wilson's poop from the floor from last night. Hubby had to clean the poop off the rug as Wilson had pooped on the rug again. I am getting a new rug!

Hubby woke up and started watching Automotive shows.

I ordered more Nanogreens from Amazon. They give me a credit on donations, bonus on my credit card, and it is here in 3 days. Bio-Pharma refuses to give me a coupon discount that doesn't expire in 30 days! Fuck them!

Then I ordered more Brazilian Blowout shampoo and conditioner.
 
I ordered Cashews from Sam's Club.

I filled out the paperwork applications for dealerships for tire company and off road accessories. 

Dave (neighbor) came over and brought the table that we played Bunco on the other night.

Dana came over to talk, too.
 
Wilson and I walked down to get the mail at 3PM. 
 
I put laundry away.

Watched automotive TV. Then I bathed Wilson at 5:30PM. I took him outside to dry him with the blow-dryer.

WASHING WILSON IN SINK

 
 
The dogs ran around outside playing. Zoomies.

Loaded dogs into Dually. I had to take everything out of the backseat. Hubby had a lot of junk and food behind the seat. 

At 7PM, we drove down to the dog park and let the dogs play. Wilson found some friends and really played. Saw a fat pitbull - Rocky. A small feisty Chihuahua that Tater loved to run with - Baxter, and a furry large dog named Sully.
 

 

Back home by 8PM. Dogs were thirsty and TIRED. 

We watched TV. I had wine. 

Went to bed.


No comments: