Sunday, April 18, 2021

HUBBY & JOSE CREW MOVE TO NEW SHOP

SUNDAY
4-18-2021
 
 
 
Up at 7:10AM. Hubby was already up and watching Automotive shows on the sofa.
 
Hubby came to check on me and the dogs that were still sleeping with me. Rattler and Robert came to the bed and greeted me good morning.
 
He made dog breakfast eggs and fed them. They went outside.
 
He had already given tuna to the cats.  

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I filled water for the birds. I picked up dog poo.

We put clean sheets on the bed. I washed the comforter. 

Hubby got dressed and I started laundry again. 

I loaded the dishwasher and started it.
 
Hubby left at 10AM. 
 
I tried to file U/E, but kept getting blocked by ID.ME. What fucking shit.
 
Watched TV for a while. Soaked my feet and put cream on them. Curled my hair.
 
I put the dogs into the kennel and drove the FMF down to the new shop to visit with Hubby.

The guys (Jose, Reuben, Mafia, Eric, Mike) were helping Hubby get the vehicle lift installed. They were fighting with the chain for the lift.
 

 

I just wanted to stop and see if everything had been moved.

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

Hubby called the neighbor in Idaho to find out if he still wants to buy the 5 acres. Then he called Mike, our renter to find out if he would like the idea of us carrying the loan to them for 15 years. That way, we can get a chunk of change and still sell it to them.

We watched TV for a while.

I took a hot bath later and some marijuana chocolates. Went to bed with Robert who slept next to my head and hugged my arm.

Hubby came to bed at 11PM. He took a shower and filled dog water after Tater drank and drank and drank.



No comments: