Monday, April 12, 2021

HUBBY AT THE OLD SHOP / GOING TO ST GEORGE / NEW WORK SHIRTS

MONDAY
4-12-2021 
 
 
 
I woke up briefly at 5AM, I was sweating hot. Pushed covers off and took off my shirt. Hubby woke up and went out to the sofa.

I heard Hubby making breakfast for the dogs. 

Up at 7:00AM. I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby fed the dogs.

Helped Hubby make the bed. 
 
HUBBY WEARS NEW WORK SHIRT
 

I picked up dog poo and moved the hammock to cover the place where the dead plant had been taken out of the ground.

Hubby called at 1PM and said he had to drive to St George. I told him that I wanted to go with him.

Nick from Fed Ex delivered my Sam's Club cashew order.

Hubby picked me up at 2:30PM and we loaded dogs into the SUPER CLEAN truck. 

Drove to St George. Cops on the AZ state line and at Cedar Pockets. 

In St George, we stopped at Moto Zoo to pick up parts. 

Then drove across the interstate to the Welding shop to pick up supplies

Drove to Harbor Freight to get more tools/parts.


Then stopped at Arby's on the way back thru town to get chicken sandwich for me and Arby roast beef with cheese for dogs.

Stopped at Fruit Smoothie place. 
 



 

Drove to Landlord's house and hooked up trailer. Loaded pipe on trailer. 

Drove to Mesquite. Went to Walmart to get milk (out of gallon size skim milk AGAIN). Bought a new rug for the office.

At home, unloaded dogs. Let them out for potty. I pottied after not having pottied all afternoon!
 
I had the left over chicken sandwich. Then made myself a latte.
 
Watched Saturday Night Live.
 
At 9:27PM, had a glass of wine. Started getting tired.

Did bookwork.  

I went to bed at 10PM.

 

No comments: