Tuesday, April 20, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP INSTALLING METAL CEILING

TUESDAY
4-20-2021 


Up at 7AM. Hubby was still in bed with me, the dogs, and the cats. We got up and Hubby fed the cats. 

I made the bed. 

Let the dogs out for potty.

Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. I baked my cheese eggs in the air fryer. 

Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them. 

Hubby left with Tater at 8:30AM to go down to the shop.

I did laundry. I cleaned breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. 

Wilson and I stayed home today. I watched TV. Wilson barked at the Landscaper next door.




Swimming from 4-5PM. Nasty kids in the pool. Squirt guns, which I went and complained about. Running, Diving, Screaming, Boisterous activity. Hmmm. Double Standard here? No Resident Sponsor in the pool with them.


No comments: