Monday, April 26, 2021

MONDAY AND RAIN AND COLD

MONDAY
4-26-2021
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
I made the bed. Put collar on Wilson.
 
I pottied. Then I let Wilson outside for potty.
 
I made the bed.

Then I started making eggs for Wilson.
 
Hubby called at 6:45AM. He was already up and got Tater walked. 
 
He is supposed to meet Tim L, the wood guy to collect more wood for his shop counter.
 
Then I made latte and Nanogreens. I made baked cheese eggs for myself.
 
Ate my breakfast. Watched Law & Order: UK.
 
Cleaned the breakfast dishes, then I started dishwasher.

Let Wilson outside again. 
 
WILSON ON PATIO
 

Wilson threw up as I was talking to Hubby on the phone. Hubby needed the Athol motel phone Number, but there is nothing online about it.

I cleaned up the vomit. Took Garbage out to the dumpster. Broke down cardboard boxes. 

Went to get mail at 10:15AM. 

Deposited checks that we received in the mail via online deposit.
 
Hubby said he found SAMSON'S BOWLING BALL ON THE PROPERTY BACK BY THE TWO-TRACK THAT GOES TO THE BACK OF THE PROPERTY. He sent me a picture. He is bringing the bowling ball home. I was crying.
 

SAM'S BOWLING BALL
 
 
 
Our baby rottweiler was telling us that it was OK to leave the property and he would let us take this to remember him. We had NOT been able to find this for YEARS. We kept looking for it all the time. Hubby found it before leaving.

Took the garbage can out to the curb at 4PM. 
 
I watched TV most of today - Law & Order: UK 
 
Put away clean dishes. Put away clean laundry.

Hubby called and when I was asking questions, he got all pissy and sarcastic so I refused to answer his phone calls.

At 9PM, he was at the hotel and called again. He said that he has a guy to talk with in the morning that wants to buy the house. Hubby sent pictures of Tater in bed. Said they both got showers tonight. 

I went to bed at 10PM. Took some marijuana.

No comments: