Monday, April 19, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / SINALOA LAWN CARE

MONDAY
4-19-2021
 

 Up at 7AM. Hubby brought the cats into the bedroom, the dogs were still sleeping with me. 

I got up and dressed. Made the bed. 

Hubby went to make breakfast eggs for the dogs. He had already given the cats their tuna, but they had spilled some on the counter. I cleaned it up.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

I put water out for the birds and watered some plants. Picked up dog poo.

Then we watched Las Vegas News on TV & ate breakfast. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. He accidentally opened the front door and Tater went out to see another dog being walked by a woman. I went to get Tater's remote. I brought Tater in the house until he was ready to go.

Hubby put the seat cover in the truck and we loaded Tater into the truck. 
 
Hubby & Tater were down at the shop all day.
 
I was home with Wilson. We watched TV. I did bookwork.
 
AMAZON delivery brought our Wyze cameras, so I set them up. It was frustrating as they would not connect with the scan code at first, but I finally got it to work. 


 
I put away clean washed clothes. Put away dishes.
 
Hubby called at 5PM to let me know that he needed to pick up Mike and take him down to the shop. So he came home and we left the dogs at home. Picked up Mike at his house. Then we drove to the shop. Mike left in his Jeep, I stayed to look around the shop. Hubby had put stuff away.
 
 

 
We drove to Walmart for groceries, then we went to Deep Root Harvest to get chocolate bar and cherry gummies.
 
 
On the way home, Hubby took a gummy to help with his pain.
 
Drove home, unloaded groceries. Hubby went to talk with John & Dee, neighbors. 
 
We watched TV. I had some chocolate marijuana. 

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby stayed up to watch Automotive show.


 

No comments: