Thursday, April 08, 2021

HUBBY TO SHOP / FIRST PICK UP & DELIVERY / NO U/E HELP

THURSDAY
APRIL 8 2021 
 

 

Up at 7:30AM.

I made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby finished making eggs for the dogs and fed them. Instead of hand-feeding Tater, he put the food on the floor; Tater made quite a mess.

We sat and watched morning news on TV.

I cleaned up the kitchen. Hubby went to get dressed.

Hubby left after we hugged with the Rattler cat in-between us.

I vacuumed. I started laundry. I put away dishes and started dishwasher. 

I put clean water out for birds in bird bath. I picked up dog poo. 

I watched TV for a while.

Put the shrimp in the fridge for tonight's Bunco game.

I was on the telephone to Nevada unemployment for 1 hour; they were no help. ID.ME is shit. It does not work.

I washed my jeans & shirt for tonight's Bunco game. 

Hubby got home at 4PM. He had a little food. He changed his shirt and cleaned up. No time for a shower.
 
Then we put the dogs in the kennel and went over to Dave & Carmen's at 6PM to play Bunco. We were there until 9PM. Carmen had made pulled pork in the slow-cooker.

Raye, Marc & Jody, Steve & Judy, Dave & Carmen, Me & Hubby, Norm & Linda, and XXX were there to play. It was fun. Hubby won the Traveling Dice, I won the "Nothing Won" pull from the hat!

We went home and let the dogs outside for potty. We watched a few TV shows and went to bed.

No comments: