Tuesday, April 06, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / HUBBY GOES TO DENTIST

APRIL 6
TUESDAY


Up at 6AM. I made lattes and Nanogreens.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

He cleaned up cat litter. 

Hubby left early as he had to make his appointment at the Dentist in Littlefield. He was getting his tooth pulled today. 

HUBBY AT DENTIST


Afterwards, he went to the shop to work.

I did laundry, dishes, vacuumed. 

I picked up dog poo.

By 3PM, Hubby was home. He was still in pain, so I found Tylenol and Advil. He took those and felt better.

Loaded dogs into the Dually. We took the truck and went to the shop; hooked up the trailer. 

Drove to St George. 

Picked up electric wire in the storage Locker at Lowes. He got more electric boxes. I stayed in the truck with the dogs.

We drove to Harbor Freight. I walked the dogs. Hubby went in to exchange his sprayer and get more tools.

Then we drove behind the building. Picked up some wood pallets. 

Drove to C A L  Ranch Stores and got some cattle panels to keep Tater inside the shop. Hubby is going to put it in front of the shop door. Nice kids helped us load. They liked Tater.

We went back to the mall and stopped at Arby's for burgers. I fed the dogs just a LITTLE BIT of burger. Then we drove back home. It was dark by now. 

Drove all the way home. Hubby just parked in front of the house and said he would disconnect the trailer tomorrow.

I took some marijuana candy and went to bed about 9PM.

No comments: