Thursday, April 22, 2021

DAY AFTER 2ND COVID SHOT

 THURSDAY
4-22-2021
 
 
Hubby was up at 3AM to let Wilson outside. Then dogs went to sleep with him on the sofa.
 
Up at 4AM to take hot bath. Body aches & pains. Can't go back to bed. Sat with Hubby who was on the sofa. I slept next to him on the sofa and covered up with a blanket. Gave him my towel over his legs.

He went back to bed. I slept on the sofa. 

Then up at 7AM when Wilson came out and jumped on the sofa with me. 

I let him outside. 

I got up to make breakfast. Give tuna to cats. I made lattes & Nanogreens. Checked on Hubby. Gave him his latte on the beside table.

I finished dog breakfast. Hubby came out to feed them. 

Then he sat on the sofa. We watched morning news. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa at 11:29AM. 

I kept awake to let the dogs out and take care of them. UPS came and brought boxes. USPS left a lot of boxes. AGM delivery, Zbroz delivery, Amazon stuff we ordered for the shop.

Then at 2:30PM, I had gotten a counter-offer in the email from Rocky, the realtor in Idaho. So I woke Hubby up to tell him that we had to discuss it and sign before we lost the offer. 

Hubby got up, went potty, drank water. Then we signed the documents on e-sign. 

Hubby went to get Duane O's truck loaded on the trailer so that he can leave tomorrow for Idaho.

Hubby came back about 4PM. 

I went to bed and slept until 10PM.

Hubby went to bed and I got up. Drank lots of water. Watched TV til Midnight. Then I went to back to bed.


No comments: