Tuesday, April 27, 2021

GARBAGE DAY

TUESDAY
4-27-2021
 
 
 
Up at 5AM to let Wilson outside. It was raining and cold outside. Dark clouds again. 
 
I warmed up left-over breakfast eggs for Wilson and he ate them all! He went outside for potty again.
 
I warmed up baked breakfast egg for myself. Made latte & Nanogreens. Watched morning news on TV.

I picked up dog poo. I brought garbage can in from the street. The garbage men had already been here. Finally getting a little sunshine and blue sky, but still cold.

Stupid neighbor walking thru side yard. Wilson had to bark a couple times because he was trying to sleep on the side patio. I brought Wilson inside immediately.

Hubby called and said that he took Tater for a walk and potty. He was meeting Otto, buyer, at Grey Goose.

Then Hubby called back and said Otto offered cash deal. 

Hubby called Dale & Rocky, realtors, to meet them at restaurant in Hayden. He drove there to talk with them about accepting cash deal. They agreed to 3% instead of 6% fee.

I texted the parcel number & Legal description to Hubby so he can forward all of it to Otto for the Title company. We should have closing in 2 weeks!

I did laundry. Started dishwasher. 

I watched TV for a while. 


CATS SLEEPING


Put away clean laundry.

Went for a walk with Wilson at 7PM. Stopped to get the mail. Just junk. WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR TAX REFUND?

Walked around the neighborhood, down to the park. Wilson pooped. 
 
WALKING WILSON
 

Walked back home.

Watched more TV.

Went to bed at 10PM after talking to Hubby.

No comments: