Thursday, April 29, 2021

HUBBY AND TATER HOME / DOG BATHS / SHOWERS / CLEAN TRUCK / WASH CLOTHES

THURSDAY
4-29-2021
 
 


Up at 6:30AM. Cats wanted to be fed. Wilson jumped off the bed and I put him out for potty. Tater and Hubby kept sleeping.

I fed the cats their tuna and cheese. Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Put a Hostess cupcake on a plate for Hubby.
 
Tater got up when he heard me warming up eggs for breakfast. I fed Wilson and fed Tater. Let Tater outside for potty. 
 
Tater went back to bed with Hubby. Wilson took a nap on the floor at the bottom of the bed.
 
I watched TV. Started laundry. Washed the comforter.
 
Hubby got up at 9:30AM. He took a shower. He washed Tater in the shower. I towel-dried Tater. 

I went out to the truck and cleaned out all the garbage. I brought the seat cover and dirty clothes inside to wash. I rolled the windows down in the truck because it was stinky.
 
CLEAN TRUCK
 

Put dogs into kennel at Noon and we drove the truck & trailer to Jose's lot. We dropped the trailer off. Hubby backed it into a sand hill. I put water out for some ants & gave them some crushed oatmeal bar. The ants really liked that. 

Then we drove to Bulldog Car Wash and washed the truck. Some kid at the light was parked at a green light, Hubby honked at him several times. He finally drove away - stupid kid was on his phone.

We drove on the highway to see the accident and dry off the truck. Drove to Beaver Dam and picked up lottery tickets at the Dam Store.

Drove back to Mesquite and went to the Marijuana Store. Hubby went inside to get MJ and I had to stay outside because I forgot my I.D. 

We drove to Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs. I wanted a chicken sandwich.

At home, I unloaded stuff from the truck. Receipts, my coffee cup, Wendy's bags. 

Let the dogs out of the kennel and outside for potty.

I fed some chicken nuggets to the dogs for a treat.
 
I made another hot latte for myself. I took some pretzel marijuana chocolates. 

Hubby put out food for the UTV ride to the Mesa tonight at 5:30PM. He thawed bratwurst for the ride. I put out napkins, plastic silverware, cupcakes, chips, beans.

Hubby called Rich, the realtor, to see if the Cimarron property would be for sale. Hubby called his Doctor to make an appointment.

We put the dogs into the kennel and loaded everything into the Can Am. 

We drove out to meet everybody at the water tower, but Hubby had forgotten to get fuel, so we drove to Flying J. Raced back after getting fuel. Everybody was still there, waiting. We followed everybody in last place. Lots of dust. 

At flag, we stopped and parked. Dave started fire. He did a very good job.

We roasted weiners. I had my left-over chicken sandwich.
 
Scott's kid (behind RZR, Dave, Kathy, Irl, Hubby, Raylene

Scott's kids were there visiting for 2 weeks. They were nice.

Hubby got a birthday card from everybody. It was nice. 

At 8:30PM, we came back with Irl & Kathy. 
 
BIRTHDAY CARDS


 

At home, I took more Marijuana and then we went to bed.



 

No comments: