Saturday, April 24, 2021

SATURDAY & WALMART GROCERY & LOTS OF WIND

SATURDAY
4-24-2021
 
 
 
Hauled Wilson up on the bed at 4AM. He had gotten off the bed and wanted back on it.
 
Up at 6AM when the cats were clawing at the door. I yelled at them. Went back to sleep for 1 hour. 

I made the bed and got dressed.

Made lattes & Nanogreens for myself. Warmed up left-over breakfast eggs for Wilson. I made baked cheese eggs and sausage for myself.

Watched TV. Wilson wandered in and out all day. He slept on the patio.

Hubby called at 7AM today and I talked to him. He was just leaving Butte. 

Wilson and I went down to Walmart at 10AM in the FMF to get groceries - more milk, raisins, toilet paper, baked beans.
 
Stopped to get mail on the way home. 

At 11:00AM, Tater & Hubby arrived in CDA. He went to get Golden Glo latte and breakfast sandwiches for him and Tater. 

Then he drove to Athol Crossings and got fuel.
 
At 4:30, Hubby called again and said that he paid $167/night for a hotel in Athol. He is getting sicker so he said that he quit working as it was raining and cold in Idaho. He turned on the heat and the hot shower to get warm.
 
TATER IN HOTEL ROOM
 

Hubby said he is eating at Mike & Cindy's tonight. 
 
I walked Wilson around the neighborhood at 7PM. The wind was blowing and it was nice outside. We went down to the park. 
 
He called me at 10:56 and we talked for a few minutes before he settled down for the night to watch TV.

Wilson and I went to bed at Midnight.
 

No comments: