Friday, April 09, 2021

HUBBY & LANDLORD TO JEROME, ID

FRIDAY
4-9-2021 


Up at 4AM to make latte for Hubby. Then I went back to bed with the dogs.

Hubby came inside another 2 times before he finally left.

I called him to make sure he had his phone.

DOGS ON BED
 
I got up at 7:20AM. Rattler cat jumped on the bed to wake me up.

I dressed and gave tuna to the cats. 

I started making eggs for the dogs. I made lattes & Nanogreens for myself.

I fed the dogs.

I made the bed. I put away dishes. I started laundry.

I washed the comforter.

I picked up dog poo.

TATER RELAXING
 
 
I ordered new keychains for RMOR.

Neighbor was outside at 1:30PM in his PJs, watering the plants. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.

I gave fresh water to the dogs & put ice in their bucket. I turned on the Mister to cool the patio.
 
I followed Hubby on his trip to see how they were traveling. 
 
I watched TV for a while. 
 
I took the dogs outside and they slept for a long time. Kept moving in and out of the sunshine. It was quite warm today.
 
Hubby got home at 11:30PM at night. We watched some TV and he went to bed. 
 
I had to clean Wilson off as he had gone out to poop and there was runny poo on his butt. He flung it on the walls in our bedroom and on the carpet. I had to clean it all up. I took a wet warm washrag and cleaned his butt. He needs a bath tomorrow.
 
I was up at 2AM to potty. 


No comments: