Friday, April 23, 2021

HUBBY AND TATER LEAVE FOR IDAHO

 FRIDAY
4-23-2021
 
 
Up at 7AM. Hubby had already been up for a while. He had fed the dogs and opened tuna for the cats. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby packed last minute things - dog food, bowl. He has to go down to the shop and get his boots out of the camper.

Hubby and Tater left at 8AM.

I went to pick up dog poo in the back yard. There were about 12 bags of poop because I did not pick up anything yesterday.

I filled bird water as it was dry as a bone because I did not fill it yesterday.

Hubby called to tell me "ahhhh" from his latte. 

Watched TV.
 
PINHEAD CAT ON SPARE BED
 

Went to get the mail. Lots of mail. Very heavy box.

Watered plants. 

Cleaned filter on Air Cleaner.

Vacuumed cat litter. Vacuumed air filter.

Talked to Hubby until he got to Butte, MT. I reserved a room for him at Red Lion Inn; which was a dump. Flooded floors, room electric did not work, had to change rooms to a handicap room. Then he could not get the TV turned on. He had picked up a Subway sandwich for dinner.


TATER POTTY IN BUTTE MT

I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: