Tuesday, April 13, 2021

GARBAGE DAY / HUBBY AT OLD SHOP

TUESDAY
4-13-2021 



 Up at 6:30AM. I heard Hubby in the kitchen, opening a tuna can for the cats. 
 
Tater and Wilson were still in bed with me. I hugged Wilson and rubbed his belly. 
 
Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made the bed. 
 
I came out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens while Hubby fed the dogs. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put away clean dishes. 
 
Hubby got changed. He is "Bill" today. He really likes his used mechanic shirts.
 
I vacuumed. Watched TV. 

Hubby called at 4:53PM to have me meet him at the Customer's so he could drop off the UTV.

Loaded dogs into FMF and drove to  

Picked up Hubby at neighbor's house to drop off 4 door UTV.

Dropped Hubby off at old shop. I had intense endo cramps. Hubby took Tater. I waved at Pat who was driving around a forklift. 

Drove home with Wilso. At home, Wilson refused to stop whining while I was backing the car in the garage. 

Hubby got home shortly afterwards. 

I took a marijuana pretzel, had 2 cups of wine, lots of aspirin. Cramps still would not go away. I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: