Monday, April 05, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / DOLLAR STORE EGGS

MONDAY
4-5-2021
 
 

I woke up at 6:30 and cuddled with the dogs. Hubby was in the living room. Up at 7AM.  

I made lattes & Nanogreens. I made my baked cheese eggs. 

Hubby made eggs for the dogs and burritos for himself. He fed the dogs. Put collars on dogs and let them outside. 

I made the bed.

I put water in the bird bath. Then I watered some of the plants.

Hubby watched morning news and ate his breakfast. Mike called from St George and told him about an accident with the Jeepster they had over the weekend.

Hubby got dressed.

He helped me put my hair in a bun.

Then he changed the cat litter. 

I started laundry.

Hubby left to go work at the shop.

I mailed a couple letters, one to NV U/E and another for Costco review that Hubby filled out.

I put dogs in FMF and drove to Dollar Store for plastic eggs. I did not have a mask in the car, so drove to the shop and got one out of the truck. Hubby asked me to bring his iPad so he could look up process for work.

I went to Dollar Store, but they were sold out of plastic eggs before Easter.

I drove home, got the iPad and drove back to Hubby at the old shop. I gave him the iPad.

We drove back home. I let the dogs outside. They drank lots of water.

I made another latte. I sat down to watch TV.

I put clothes in dryer.

I did bookwork. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby got home at 4PM. He made steaks for dinner. He burnt the steaks.

I put a personal pizza into the oven for him. I poured him some milk. 

When the pizza was done, Hubby ate it.
 
We watched TV for a while.

I went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: