Sunday, April 11, 2021

SUNDAY & WORK AT NEW SHOP

SUNDAY
4-11-2021
 
 

Up at 8AM. Thought I heard Tater barking at 6AM, but Hubby said he was in bed with me! The dogs finally got out of bed at 7AM. I went back to sleep. Robert came in to sleep with me.
 
I got up, Hubby helped me make the bed. He had already made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I went outside to put fresh water in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo. I turned on the Mister.
 
Hubby went outside to dig up the dead plant in the back yard.
 
Went to new shop. 
 
Hubby painted 2nd coat in bathroom at new shop. I took down the window tinting in the front windows. Hubby took the mini blinds out. They were junk.
 
Scott stopped by and talked. Then the guy from Bell Tuning came past and talked while helping a woman with a semi that stopped for repair.
 
We got done at 3:00PM and drove to Wendy's because I was hungry. Got burgers, chicken nuggets, and french fries. Chicken sandwich for me. 
 
 
Drove home and ate. Hubby took a nap on the sofa. We watched a 20/20 murder mystery. I went out to vacuum and clean the truck at 4PM. 

I was done with the truck and it sparkled by 6PM. Hubby woke up from his nap. He helped putting things back in the truck. He put new light bulbs on the top of the truck. 

We drove to get new lottery tickets in Littlefield. Then we took the dogs to the Dog Park. There were LOTS of dogs there. Fat Boxer and an older guy with a Laser which the dogs were running after. 

Stopped at the Deep Roots Marijuana. Hubby got pretzel bites and a Snickerdoodle cookie. I was in a lot of pain from cleaning the truck today.
 

 

Watched TV. I took a hot bath. Went to bed at 9PM.


 
 
 

No comments: