Friday, April 16, 2021

HUBBY TO SHOP - TDS / KR & SPENCER VISIT

 FRIDAY
4-16-2021
 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Hubby was getting dog breakfast ready. He fed the dogs. He put the dogs out for potty.
 
I made the bed and went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo. 

Hubby left at 8:45AM.
 
I ordered Amazon products that Hubby had put in the cart. I did bookwork. 
 
I did laundry. 

Hubby was home by 11:30AM. He had already gotten the vehicle lift up in the shop. 

Hubby took off again to wash his Can-Am. 

Spencer and KR came at 11:50AM. I opened the door, allowing Beebo and Lola to come inside the house. Beebo is SO old. 

Hubby got back from washing his Can-Am. 

Showed the kids thru the house. Dogs went potty in back yard. 

Left dogs at home. Drove around town, showed them old shop, new shop, property in Scenic, building we wanted to buy. 

Stopped at Scotty's Bar & Grille at Falcon Ridge Golf Course for lunch. Hubby fed the chipmunk and birds. I took my chicken home to eat later.
 
We came home. Spencer & Hubby took the Can-Am out on the mesa. I talked to KR. 
 
Guys waved at us and we had to go out front of the house to wave at them.
 
Tater spilled water on KR when she was sitting on the sofa. She had to change her shirt.
 
They came back. Got cleaned and changed. Washed up from dirt. 

Then we went down to have dinner at Gregory's at the Eureka. The kids followed us in their car. 

After dinner, we said goodbye to Lola & Beebo. Said goodbye to kids. We drove home.

It was a pleasant visit.

I took marijuana pretzel and went to bed after taking a hot bath. My knee was hurting. It was really cold outside.




No comments: