Sunday, April 04, 2021

SUNDAY / EASTER / PAINTING AT SHOP

SUNDAY
4-4-2021 



Up at 7AM. Rattler jumped on the bed to wake us up. I was hot and sweaty, as usual.

I got up and went to make lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby gave the cats their tuna. He let the dogs outside. 
 
I found poop in my office on the rug. I had to clean it up. Wilson is pooping during the night again.
 
After making eggs, Hubby then fed the dogs. Let the out for potty again.

I went outside to put fresh water out for the birds and pick up dog poop. Both cats escaped outside. They both went for the neighbors. We got Robert inside immediately, but Rattler strolled over to the neighbors yard and onto their patio. I got him back by calling for him and coaxing him with cheese.

We got dressed and changed the sheets on the bed.
 
Hubby got ready and loaded Tater into the Dually. They left to go down to the new shop.
 
I got ready and took Wilson down to the shop.
 
 




No comments: