Saturday, May 01, 2021

MAY 1ST 2021 / FRIENDS AT SHOP INSTALL CEILING

MAY 1, 2021
SATURDAY
 
 

Up at 7AM. I heard Hubby get out of bed and let the dogs outside.

Then he opened a cat of tuna for the cats. I heard him getting breakfast eggs ready for dogs.Hubby turned on the Google Music.

I got up, made the bed, got dressed.

Made lattes & Nanogreens. We sat on the sofa to eat breakfast & watch TV news. I hate the Vegas weekend guy because he mumbles and does not speak well. He is difficult, if not impossible, to understand. 

Hubby did cat litter. I took water out to bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby left to go down to the shop. He has to fix the brakes on his truck. He has to wire the vehicle lift. Pat is coming over and bringing a fork lift so Hubby and the guys can bring in all the equipment on the trailer.
 
I decided that Tater should stay home today so that Hubby could work without having to watch him.
 
I did laundry and put it away. 
 
Hubby was back by 1:30PM. 
 
He had arranged with Dave to help down at the new shop to put up the steel ceiling. But Irl, Scott, Scott's kids, and Mike showed up to help. They put up the ceiling, put the barrels in for the counter, put the heavy wood on the barrels, put up LED lights. The front room is done!
 
 
FRIENDS AT SHOP INSTALL CEILING
 
I cried when I heard that they came to help. 
 
Hubby sat down and watched TV. I took a nap with Tater on the sofa. 
 
At 3PM, I got up and went to get mail; Wilson walked with me. I took him to the park. We saw a bunny hop across the park. 
 
I came back home and put more dirty dishes in dishwasher. Put away laundry. 
 
I did bookwork and paid bills. I ordered a new iPhone 11 for Hubby over Verizon online.
 
 
 
 


No comments: