Friday, May 21, 2021

FRIDAY

MAY 21 2021
FRIDAY

 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already on the sofa. He let the dogs outside for potty. He gave tuna to the kitties.

I got up and made the bed. Then I dressed. 

In the kitchen, I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby took me and the dogs to Walmart for milk. Hubby stayed with the dogs while I went inside. Lots of people trying to push their carts into mine. 

I got milk, choc milk, shredded cheese, and a watermelon.

Paid for the items and Hubby met me outside. I loaded them in the back seat, had to push Tater out of the way.

We drove to Wendy's to pick up chicken sandwiches for my breakfast. Honey & Chicken. Maple Bacon Chicken. Hubby bought 2 sausage, egg, & cheese biscuits.

We drove home. Hubby unloaded groceries for me. 

He left for the shop. 

I cleaned up the house. Started laundry. Started dishes.

I picked up dog poo outside. Put water in the bird bath and watered plants.

I soaked my feet in hot water. Put cream on them.

Hubby called and had problems with his phone about taking credit card from customer, so I did it on the SQUARE on my phone

LEFT THE DOGS AT HOME WITH BULLY STICKS
 
Then I left the dogs at home and drove down to the shop. Took the SONOS and tried to hook it up to the computer. I left a note for Pat to try and do it.

Looked at Hubby's phone and something is wrong with his accepting SQUARE on his phone. Odd. I could not fix it.

Mike was there. He returned from his trip.

I left after 30 minutes and returned home. Cops and people crossing the street for Mesquite Motor Mania at the Casa Blanca.

At home, I got the mail. Let the dogs outside. 

 
 
RATTLER CAT CHECKS OUT THE PARTS BOX





No comments: