Tuesday, May 25, 2021

TUESDAY

 TUESDAY
5-25-2021
 
 


Awake at 5AM. Went back to sleep until 6:30AM. 

Hubby woke me up. Dogs were still sleeping with  me. I got up and made the bed.

Took a shower and washed my hair. 

I put my dirty towel in laundry and started washer. I turned on the dryer again to dry the swim clothes from last night.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made egg breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

We watched Vegas Morning News while eating breakfast. 

Hubby and Tater left at 8:45AM. 
 
HUBBY AND TATER GOING TO THE SHOP
 

Wilson and I stayed home. 

I picked up dog poo. Took water out for the bird bath. 

I vacuumed. I did laundry and dishes. Put away laundry. Put away clean dishes. 

At Noon, I went down to the shop. Stopped to get mail and took boxes of parts down to shop. 

Faye and Janet were just pulling in as I got there. Janet brought her metal flowers for Hubby to weld together. 

Talked to them for a while then Carmen & Dave stopped at the shop. All of them were going for Tacos at the Casa Blanca at 1PM. 

After they left, I took Tater home. 

At home, I let the dogs out for potty. Gave them treats. 

I watched TV.

Hubby got home at 5PM. He had called the Community Center so that we could go swimming. 

We left the dogs out in the house - no more kennel! And we took the Golf Cart to center for swimming. Dave & Carmen, Faye & Janet were there. 

I got in the hot tub with Carmen, Janet, & Faye.

We swam until 7PM. Then it was getting cold and we got out.

At home, Hubby wanted warm food as he was cold.
 
Cats tried out the new Rocker/Recliner. 
 
CATS IN RECLINER
 

I took a Marijuana gummy and went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby stayed up and watched his Automotive show until 10:30PM.

No comments: