Saturday, May 29, 2021

UTV RIDE TO LITTLE FINLAND / ELKS CLUB INTERVIEW

SATURDAY
5-29-2021
 
 

 
Hubby was up early and getting ready for the UTV ride. I was still sleeping. 
 
He made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. Put tuna out for the cats. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
Hubby packed lunch - turkey sandwiches. Then he put water and beer in a soft-sided cooler. 

I got up briefly to potty and make a latte for Hubby. Then I went back to bed.
 
He and Tater left at 6:45AM.  

Wilson stayed at home with me. I got up at 9:30AM. Was still so tired. Could not function. 

I made latte & Nanogreens.

Wilson and I watched TV.

I picked up dog poo. Put water in bird bath. Watered plants.

Did laundry. Put away clean laundry. Started dishwasher. 

Hubby and Tater got back at 3:30PM. They were both covered in dust. I made Hubby take off his clothes and immediately wash them.

Took Tater out to the back yard and washed him. Washed Wilson. 

Both dogs took a nap on the sofa. 

Hubby ate lunch, then got a call from customer that had called him while on the ride. He went to meet him at the shop to drop off the customer's UTV. Hubby dropped off the trailer at Jose's yard.

He came back at 4:45PM.

Then a guy from the Elks Club called to interview him about potential membership.

We went swimming at 5PM. Left the dogs at home inside the house. 

Dave & Carmen were there with Mike. Then Irl & Kathy came.

Left swimming at 6:30PM. One of the women was wearing heavy perfume. 

We drove to Deep Roots Harvest dispensary and Hubby got marijuana. I had to sit in the truck as I forgot my ID.

Then we went home. Let the dogs out for potty.

Watched Murdoch Mysteries. I went to bed at 9:30PM.

 

No comments: