Tuesday, May 11, 2021

SIGN & NOTARIZE HOUSE CLOSING PAPERWORK

TUESDAY
5-11-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. I am having a difficult time thinking today. My brain seems slow.
 
We got an email from the Thor Omni Dealer and the price is OK. We look at other Omnis and decide that the 32 foot is better. We get an estimated price on it from email.
 
I have a sudden attack of diarrhea. Have to change clothes. 
 
I start laundry. We put away clean laundry.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and start dishwasher. 
 
Hubby made eggs for the dogs. But Wilson does not want to eat. I feed him some tuna and he eats it.
 
Both dogs are lethargic and just want to hang out on the bed.  

Hubby took Tater to the shop. They left at 8:45AM.

I did bookwork on Quickbooks. Found that the Title Company from Idaho had emailed the papers to sign. So I printed them out. Called Hubby and he said he had free time so we could go sign & notarize them.

I got Wilson loaded in the car. The little asshole ran around the garage before I put him in the car.

Then we drove to the shop. I carried him inside as both the garage door and the front door were closed. Jay & Amy were there talking to Hubby. 

Hubby had gotten his double monitor screen and copying machine set up from Pat. 
 
HUBBY AND PAT AT OLD SHOP
 

Then we left at Noon to take the dogs back home. Did not want them to sit in the car waiting for us in the heat. 

Drove the FMF to Mountain America Credit Union and signed the documents with the woman there. She is nice and remembered us from the last time we had documents notarized.
 
 
We left the Credit Union and drove over to the old shop so we could have Mesquite Business Center copy and send the documents off overnight shipping. Stopped to talk with Suzy. She was really busy. Some guy not wearing a mask was there that wanted to move to Star Valley-asshole Californian.

Talked to Eric and Dean at the shop. Then Reuben was driving thru the parking lot and talked to Hubby. Wants him to make a
 
I dropped Hubby off at the Shop. I drove home to the dogs.

Let the dogs out of the kennel.

Went down to get mail.
 
Both dogs just napped on the sofa for the rest of the afternoon

Rattler decided to take a nap in the dog kennel.

I watched TV for a while.

Hubby got home at 5PM.

We watched TV for a while. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 

Hubby then watched his automotive shows for a while.

I took a hot bath at 9PM. Hubby got into bed with the dogs. He was exhausted.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: