Friday, May 14, 2021

GUYS TO COSTCO & MOTOZOO/ GETTING READY FOR GRAND OPENING

FRIDAY
5-14-2021
 
 

I woke up at 5:30AM. Then went back to sleep.

Woke up again at 6:30AM. We got up. I made the bed. 

Hubby went out to greet Casey. I warmed up breakfast egg bake for the dogs. Hubby fed Tater. 

I put out tuna and cheese for the cats.

Hubby and Casey talked.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby and Casey left at 8AM for St George. Going to shop at Costco for water, pop, and beer. Then to MotoZoo for inventory stock.
 
I went down to get mail. IRS Letter wants us to verify who we are before they issue a Refund due to potential Fraud. 
 
Got my shoes that I ordered from Etsy. Very comfortable.
 
Also got Feather Flags that we ordered for the shop. Polaris, Can-Am, Honda.

 

NEW HUARACHE SANDALS



I watched TV - Midsomer Murders. Dogs went outside. It got warm really fast. 

At 2:40PM, I left. Did not put dogs into Kennel. I wanted to see how they did out roaming in the house.
 
I drove to get my nails done at GS Nails. Hubby stopped by to bring cash so I could pay for my service. 
 
Then after I was done with nails, I drove over to the shop and set up the computer and the Wyze camera in the shop. 
 NAILS

 
 
Hubby's brother had driven out from Iowa to visit and he was there. Surprise!
 
SHOP BANNER
 
 
Then I went to Jack-In-The-Box to pick up chicken sandwich for me and burgers for the dogs.
 

I came home. Fed dogs. They were OK in the house. 

I watched TV for a while. 

Hubby phoned to say they were going down to Samurai 21 for dinner. I decided to stay home because I was SO TIRED. 

Casey & Hubby got home at 9PM then talked for a longer period of time. 

I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: