Monday, May 24, 2021

MONDAY AND HOT

MONDAY
5-24-2021
 

 
 
Awake at 5:45AM. Slept in until 6:30AM. Hubby got up first.

I made the bed and dressed. 

Hubby put collars on dogs and let them out for potty.

He made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Did more laundry. Put away clean laundry.

Hubby left for the shop with Tater at 8:30AM. 

I dumped garbage in can. I picked up dog poo. I put water on plants and in the bird bath.

I vacuumed. I put away more clean clothes. I started Roomba in master bedroom & closet. I cleaned and vacuumed pantry.

I did bookwork. I ordered parts from Rough Country.

At 1PM, I left Wilson at home. Then I drove the car down to Chicago Greek to get Gyros, Spanakopita, and Baklava. Took it to the shop so the guys could eat. 

Got to the shop about 1:30PM. Hubby and Mike ate lunch. I had a little. Gave mine to Tater. 

Then I updated his computer. 

I left at 2:30PM with Tater. 
 
We drove home. Unloaded Tater. Let him outside for potty. Wilson was happy to see us back.
 
Tater slept the rest of the afternoon on the sofa. 
 
Then he woke up and joined Wilson outside and slept on the dog bed for a LONG time. 
 
TATER IS EXHAUSTED AFTER DAY AT SHOP
 
 
Hubby got home at 6PM after delivering a UTV out to Desert Springs, taking Mike home, taking Mike BACK to the shop because he forgot his keys, then stopping to get groceries at Walmart.
 
Hubby unloaded groceries. I changed into bathing suit.
 
We took the Golf Cart to the Pioneer Center (NO MASKS) and went swimming. Faye, Janet, Dave & Carmen were there in the pool. Carmen brought friends. Can't remember their names. 
 
I went into the hot tub after Janet & Faye left.
 
We swam until 7:30PM then came home. It was getting dark.  

Drove the Golf Cart home.

We let the dogs out for potty. No more kennel for them. They get to be out in the home.

I took Marijuana. Put towels/bathing suits into the laundry. Put away swim bags. 

Hubby made the bed. 

I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby came to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: