Sunday, May 30, 2021

SUNDAY AND OSCAR'S GRADUATION PARTY

SUNDAY
5-30-2021
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM as the Rattler cat was yelling and wanted to be fed tuna.

Hubby got up and started breakfast for dogs and gave tuna to the cats. 

I started lattes & Nanogreens. Dogs went out to potty. 

I went outside and filled bird bath water, watered plants, picked up dog poo.

It was already 80 degrees outside at 7AM. 

Hubby fed the dogs. He cleaned up cat litter. He made the bed.

We sat on the sofa and watched morning news for a while.

We decided to eat breakfast out tomorrow; Hubby made breakfast eggs for himself.

Hubby cut Wilson's butt hair. We need to get him to a professional groomer for a full shave.

Then I vacuumed out the patio and the rug. 

I filed documents in the garage. I shredded old business cards. 

Filled out paperwork in Quickbooks. Ordered stuff from Rough Country.

Hubby made me a peanut butter sandwich.


No comments: