Monday, May 03, 2021

HUBBY & TATER AT SHOP

MONDAY
5-3-2021
 
 
Awake at 7AM. I stayed in bed until 7:30AM, cuddling with Wilson. He likes having his belly rubbed.
 
I got up and Hubby helped make the bed.

He made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We sat down to watch morning News on TV.

I went outside to look at the neighborhood. Dave drove by on his UTV. He had gone to join the ride, but came back because he lost a belt.

I came inside and cleaned up breakfast dishes. 

I started more laundry and put laundry away.

I picked up dog poo, filled bird bath water, watered plants. 

Hubby & Tater left at 9AM for the new shop.

Hubby brought home Steve & LeAnn's UTV he brought Tater with him, then he walked to our house and we left the dogs home in the kennel.

I drove Hubby down to the new shop. I walked thru it. Lots of tools everywhere.
 
I drove back home by myself. 
 
Hubby got a phone call from a guy about his clutch. He went to pick up the UTV on the trailer.
 
Then he came home and picked up some parts that were sitting on the dining table. He loaded them in his truck.
 
Hubby went to pick up another UTV. Then he took the trailer back to Jose's yard. 
 
He got home at 4PM. 

We packed our bags and changed into bathing suits. 

Drove to the Pioneer Center in the UTV. Went swimming until 6:30PM. It was getting too cold outside. 

Came home. Watched TV.

Went to bed at 9PM. Hubby was on the sofa and snoring.


No comments: