Saturday, May 22, 2021

SATURDAY AND UTV RIDE IN MOUNTAINS

 SATURDAY
5-22-2021
 
 
I woke up at 6:15AM and slept for another 15 minutes. Dogs were still in bed with  me. 
 
I went to potty and Hubby put the dogs out for potty.
 
I got dressed and made the bed. Wilson was still on the bed. I finally got him down. Comforter dirty, so I have to wash it again.
 
Made lattes & Nanogreens in kitchen. Hubby made eggs for dogs and fed them. He gave tuna to the cats.
 
Then Hubby cleaned up cat litter. Hubby was already dressed. I got Tater dressed in his sweaters and Snood. 
 
Hubby made turkey sandwiches for lunch. He took snacks and drinks in a soft-side cooler.
 
Tater & Hubby left in the truck at 7:30AM. They are supposed to meet the guys at 8AM at the shop.
 
TATER WITH SWEATERS AND SNOOD FOR UTV RIDE
 
 
At 9:30AM, I went down to get mail. Got two $1 dollar bills from Nielsen ratings, and a check from Provident for excess escrow. I immediately deposited it to our bank in Idaho.

I updated info on Quickbooks. 

I took a nap on the sofa after watching Midsomer Murders.

Wilson sat at the front door. It was quite cool today. High of 73 degrees F.

FedEx brought a box to the front door. Wilson growled at him.

The box was some face masks from Walmart NOT the Keurig that I ordered. 

Hubby and Tater got home at 4PM. Hubby gave Tater a bath outside. 
 
Hubby's phone had died, so he had no pictures of his entire ride today.
 
Hubby took a shower at 5PM. 

Ordered parts from Corbin Custom Works & Rough Country at 6:30PM.

Hubby had to sit on the sofa, he was tired. 

Cats escaped to the garage and we left them out there for a little while.


No comments: