Thursday, May 20, 2021

THURSDAY

 MAY 20 2021
THURSDAY




Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already on the sofa. He got up and made the dog breakfast eggs. 

I made the bed and started laundry.

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

I watered the plants and put water in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

Tater wanted to sleep on his sofa in the sun.

Hubby cut his beard and hair. It was looking very shaggy.

After Hubby briefly left, he returned looking for business cards. I told him everything was at the shop.

Then he left again.

I made eggs and sausage for breakfast.

Hubby called me at 9AM and told me that there were NO business cards at the shop. I ordered more.

Hubby left the shop and went to pick up a UTV by truck & trailer in Desert Springs. He returned to the shop at 10:30AM.

I saw on the camera that Pat was down there. So I gave the bully sticks to the dogs and got things loaded in the FMF. I stopped to get mail. Then I drove down to the shop.

At the shop, Pat was still there. I talked with him. I got Hubby started on the computer. Then I did an estimate for him. He started working on a Ranger while I was there. 

I cleaned up the back counter and organized it. Mike had plastered stickers all over the shelves. It looked awful.

I left at 1PM and came home. I had more bully sticks from Amazon in the mail, so I gave those to them. They were happy. I let them out for potty.

I took a partial nap on the sofa while watching Midsomer Murders. 

Hubby called at 5:30PM and said he was coming home.

I ordered Quickbooks Credit card Chip Reader.

I updated Hubby's invoices for tomorrow. Recorded Sales made today.



No comments: