Thursday, May 27, 2021

WALMART GROCERIES / BUNCO

THURSDAY 
5-27-2021
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. I heard Hubby making breakfast eggs for the dogs in the kitchen.
 
I got up and dressed. Made the bed.
 
Made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. Hubby fed the dogs.
 
I put the towels in the dryer again as they were still wet from last night. Hubby put away the rest of the laundry.
 
Hubby dumped the cat litter. 
 
I watered the plants outside and put water in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.
 
Hubby left at 8:45AM. He stopped to talk with Nancy and Betty across the street.
 
I watched TV for a while. 
 
Put in more laundry. Washed Tater's camper blanket and the comforter from our bed.
 
I filled out a pick-up order for Walmart. Pick up is 3PM. Asked Hubby to pick it up on way home from Shop.
 
Tater was helping at the shop.
 

TATER AT SHOP
 
 
I filled out Mudbusters Dealer App.

I filled out a Dealer App for Textron aka Arctic Cat.

I did bookwork.

I went to get mail. Saw Paul there and talked to him.
 
I stayed home all day with Tater and Wilson. 
 
Hubby picked up groceries and then came home. I got the presents ready for Kerry. I had Dr Teal's Bath Salts, a Bath & Bodyworks hand soap in dispenser, a game of Pass The Pigs, and a cupcake & card from Walmart. Put it in a big Birthday Bag sack. 

We drove to Kerry's in my car. Then we drove to Rory & Trudie's, but Hubby started feeling very sick after taking a marijuana gummy. We had to go home and I texted Carmen that Hubby was not feeling well, we were not going to make Bunco.

Hubby had to recline on the sofa and put a cold wash cloth on his face.

We stayed home and watched Midsomer Murders. 

I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby watched Automotive show and came to bed at 10:30PM.




No comments: