Wednesday, May 12, 2021

WAIT FOR ID.ME

WEDNESDAY
5-12-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby came in to the bedroom and got into bed with me & the dogs. He had been on the sofa since 5AM.
 
We got up and made the bed. 

Then Hubby went out to warm up breakfast egg bake for the dogs. He put out tuna for the cats.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I tried to log on to ID.ME to verify my identify. It was a 2 hour wait after logging in the documents they needed.

Then Hubby got ready to leave. He took Tater with him.

I took out his latte and burrito. But I forgot his phone. He left without it. Then he drove back.

I went back in to the office and continued to wait for a "Trusted Referee" to contact me. At 11AM, they finally logged in and emailed me that the documents cannot be photocopies and must have pictures taken of them and uploaded.

So I started all over again.
 
I started laundry and put clean laundry away. I started dishwasher and cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Wilson and I went to get mail at Noon. I mailed Allison's grad card and Mackenzie's grad card. I need to get another for the Howard girl.

I washed my hair at 1PM. 

I went outside to pick up dog poo. There was dog poo on the carpet and the concrete, so I had to clean that up.
 
Coming inside to check on Wilson. He was in his usual corner, behind the chair. I had to clean off his butt again. It was covered in POOP.

I did bookwork on Quickbooks.

Still waiting for ID.Me at 2PM.

Finally got thru to a Rep at 2:09PM. Had to connect to video call via Zoom. 

Watched TV for a while. Midsomer Murders.
 
Wilson kept going inside and outside all day long. 
 
 FedEx delivered our new SONOS sound bar. It sounds really great.

Tried to call Hubby at 5:30PM to ask him to bring home food.

Hubby finally got home at 7:30PM - said he was talking to former Landlord at the old shop. Hubby brought home Panda Express but it was horrible. Can't eat there ever again.

Went to bed at 9PM after taking a couple marijuana gummies.

No comments: