Monday, May 17, 2021

FIRST DAY OF OFFICIAL SHOP OPENING / GAS MASK / PAID OFF TRUCK LOAN!

MONDAY
5-17-2021 
 

 

Hubby was up at 5:30AM. He made breakfast for Tater who jumped out of bed. 

I woke up at 6AM. Wilson was still in bed with me. 
 
I made lattes and Nanogreens. Had to make coffee for Hubby's brother. Then they talked for the next 2 hours. 
 
Hubby made the bed for me. I went outside and picked up dog poo. Watered the plants. Put water in the bird bath. 
 
Turned on the A/C and left the doors open for fresh air. 
 
I started looking up information to call for cancellation of services in Idaho at property there. We need to call and cancel Propane, Kootenai Electric, and Property Insurance. 

Hubby called Propane and got it changed. Kootenai Electric was closed all day.

I went down to the shop about 10AM. Hubby was not there. The door was locked. I called him on the cell phone and told him that I was there at the shop. A guy named John stopped by and I talked to him. He said that he would return this afternoon. Then a woman named Shannon brought in a starter but I told her that he would return. She said she would come back.

Then I used my key and let myself inside. The key & door had to be jiggled to get inside. 

I turned on the computer. 

Hubby got there a few minutes after with Tater. 
 
We noticed a Animal Control truck drive thru the parking lot. Did somebody call on our dogs?
 
I took the dogs outside for potty. They were on leashes.

Then a customer came with his UTV. Hubby worked on it for a while. I had to wrangle the dogs. 
 
Amy & Jay stopped by with a small bulletin board. They almost let the dogs out. They said they were going to St George. 
 
I took the dogs home to get them out of under-foot. 

At home, I got paper to take down for the printer at the shop.

I returned back to the shop. Left the dogs at home.

At the shop, Mike was there. Hubby was working on a guy's UTV. I worked on the computer and put RMOR Supplier bookmarks on it for us to find things in the future. 

Mike left and Dean came at 2PM after he got off work. 

I came home and let the dogs out to potty.

Hubby got home at 5PM. He called the Pioneer Center and made reservations to go swimming.
 
BOUGHT A GAS MASK FOR HUBBY
 
 
We paid off the truck! Yippee. Only 3 years-instead of 7 years.

Went swimming. Irl, Kathy, Carmen & Dave were there. We swam from 5:30 to 7PM.




Came home from swimming and changed clothes. Played with the dogs. Hubby warmed up left-overs from this weekend. He fell asleep on the sofa. 

Tonight, I got on MetLife (which has changed to Farmers) and emailed them to cancel the house coverage policy because we sold it. 

Hubby put the garbage can outside in the street. I took a couple Benadryl. We went to bed at 9:50PM.



No comments: