Thursday, May 27, 2021

WEDNESDAY/ SHOP & SWIMMING

WEDNESDAY
5-26-2021
 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. I heard Hubby making breakfast eggs for the dogs in the kitchen.
 
I got up and dressed. Made the bed.
 
Made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. Hubby fed the dogs.

Hubby left at 7:30AM. He took Tater with him. It was much cooler today.
 
Tater sat in the truck while Hubby went for breakfast. 
 
I did laundry. Cleaned up breakfast dishes. I started the dishwasher.
 
I picked up dog poo. Put water on plants and in bird bath.
 
I vacuumed. I cleaned the counter.
 
At Noon, I went down to the shop and brought Tater home. Not much to do around. I took some boxes that we got delivered at the front door and boxes at the mail box.
 
We came back home and watched TV. I let the dogs outside for potty. They liked to stay out in the sun.
 
Hubby got home about 5PM.
 
We went swimming at 6PM. 
 
I went in the hot tub. 
 
We came home afterwards and had Dominoes deliver chicken, cheese bread sticks, and pizza. 
 
Went to bed at 9:30PM.
 

No comments: