Sunday, May 02, 2021

HUBBY WORKS AT SHOP WITH PAT / SWIM AT PIONEER CENTER

SUNDAY
5-2-2021
 
 
Up at 7:30AM. Hubby had already been up and fed cats. He let the dogs outside for potty. Dogs came back into the bedroom to sleep with me for a few minutes.

I got up. Made the bed.Wore my pretty blue flowered button-up shirt because I am losing weight and can fit into it again!

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 

I worked on the ROKU again and got it to work. Hubby started watching Automotive shows.

Hubby went down to the shop at Noon to work with Pat who got the forklift from Dave (old landlord) so that they could unload Hubby's trailer with all the equipment. 
 
I had Carmen come over to help me make the RMOR Facebook page. It was awful. Neither of us know what we are doing. She left after an hour because I had everything done before she got here.

Hubby got back at 3PM and said that everything was unloaded and he got the trailer back to Jose's lot. He also had time to change his brake pads, but realized that the rear brake pads also needed changing.

We got changed. Put dogs in kennel.

Went swimming at 5:15PM. 

The wind came up about 6:15PM. Blowing about 45 mph. It was like a hurricane. We got out and barely could stand up straight to get changed and out to the Can Am. Drove home. 

At home, we closed all the doors as the wind was blowing dust in the house.

Hubby watched a BORING movie on TV.

I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: