Tuesday, May 18, 2021

PAY REALTORS FEES / CHECK ON NEW T-SHIRTS / BEEBO CANCER

MAY 18 2021
TUESDAY


Up at 6:30AM. We actually slept in! OMG. I needed so much sleep.

Put collars on dogs and let dogs outside for potty. I put more water in their tin tub. I picked up dog poo. I watered plants. I put water in the bird bath.

Made the bed. 

Hubby started making dog breakfast and fed the dogs. He put tuna and cheese out for the cats. 

I put away clean laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.
 
At 8AM, Hubby called PAM at KEC to disconnect utilities at Idaho property on May 14. 
 
We sent email to Gary MacD to let him know that the property had been sold and to contact new owner for rentals.
 
Hubby left at 8:20AM. 

I went out and brought the garbage can inside as Hubby was leaving. I washed the garbage can out with water. Sprayed it thoroughly and left it to dry in the backyard.

I made toast for breakfast.

KR called and said they found CANCER in Beebo. They are going to do NSAIDS and Chemo for him. She was crying. Then she finally calmed down after she talked a while.

She said that Spencer was feeling better after his Vaccine shot. 
 
Left dogs out in the house and I drove the car to the Bank and got a Cashier's check for the Realtor fee. Talked to Ashley, the teller about opening money market accoutn.
 
Then I drove over to Mesquite Shipping. Suzy was not there. A new kid was there and Julia was teaching him. I sent the Cashier's Check by Fed Ex.

I drove down to the shop and turned on the computer, etc. I had to call Magic Jack and get it activated. Very irritating. Took over 1 hour.

The Landlord visited and talked to Hubby. He was concerned about proof of insurance. Hubby had called the insurance guy repeatedly but has not gotten anywhere. The email from landlord's brother went to Junk mail. So Landlord emailed his brother and said we are trying to get it.
 
After working at the shop for a while, I left and stopped at Walmart. Got milk and groceries, chicken tenders for the dogs.

Drove home. Let the dogs outside. I unloaded groceries. Gave chicken tenders to the dogs.

I was exhausted. Had not eaten all day.

Hubby got home about 5PM. He changed clothes and went swimming. I was too tired and hurt everywhere.
 
When Hubby got home at 8PM, we took the dogs with us in the truck and drove over to Deep Roots Harvest for marijuana. 

We took a piece of chocolate to sleep. I went to bed after 30 minutes. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 

Wilson wanted outside at 2AM and Hubby put him out. Tater wanted outside at 4AM and Hubby let him out. 


 
 


 
 

No comments: