Thursday, May 13, 2021

WALMART ORDER / FIX COMPUTER AT SHOP / CASEY ARRIVES

THURSDAY
5-13-2021 







Up at 6:30AM.

Hubby warmed up breakfast egg bake for the dogs. We put them outside for potty. I gave tuna to the kitties. Then I put cheese out for Rattler.

Hubby called Porta Toilet guy Chad to have him drop off toilets for Grand Opening.

Hubby left for the shop. I kept Tater at home today so Hubby could do something at the shop.

After Hubby left, I made breakfast. Then he returned briefly for his caulking gun. I made him take his stickers to the shop.

I also email View On & Mesquite Citizen Journal to let them know about the Grand Opening.
 
Hubby called me at 12AM and told me he was getting his drugs at Walgreens.
 
Ordered Walmart groceries on my phone for pickup at 3PM.
 
I went down to the shop at 2PM to get the computer set up. Hubby called Pat down to help me with computer. I got Facebook and Quickbooks set up on Hubby's computer. It was difficult to work as Mike kept talking to me.

Then I left at 3PM and drove to Walmart to pick up groceries. Drove home and unloaded groceries. Let the dogs out of the kennel. Gave them treats. 

I watched TV for a while. Then did bookwork and cleaned up the last bit of taxes so I can get them submitted.

Hubby got home at 6:15PM. I had already changed to my bathing suit. We put the dogs into the kennel and went swimming at the Pioneer Center. Met some new people. Kirk & ? Carmen will remember the wife's name. LOL

Came home, stopped to talk with Dave our neighbor. Then Hubby changed clothes at home. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby left in his Dually to go pick up Casey in Vegas at the airport by 8PM.

I watched TV. Cleaned house. Did laundry. Put dishes in dishwasher.

Hubby and Casey got home at 10:30PM.

Casey helped with the Facebook page. Talked to him for a while. Went to bed.





No comments: